- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Small & Large Animal Medicine/General surgery
- Small Animal & Equine Dentistry
- In-house Blood Chemistries, X-Ray, Ultrasound
- Large Animal Reproductive Ultrasound
- Cattle Consulting and Herd Health
- Emergency Services, Farm/House Calls
- Purina Pro Plan & Veterinary Diets
- Home Again Microchipping
- Read More
When looking for a veterinary clinic you should be able to count on excellent care and service. Here at Northern Veterinary Clinic we take pride in bringing you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a well-equipped veterinary facility that is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call (406) 873-5604 to schedule an appointment and our helpful staff will find a time that is convenient for you.
At least once a year, you should take your dog or cat in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and may include scheduling a teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Dr. Steven Hjartarson will perform a thorough physical exam and can make appropriate recommendations regarding the health of your pet.
If you are a new client, please bring in any medical history you have for your pet when you come to your appointment. It's best to keep a journal of your pet's health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. Do not hesitate to share any concerns with our team. Even if you do not have a complete medical history, Dr. Hjartarson and staff can still work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, Dr. Hjartarson will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or orthopedic surgery.