- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Small & Large Animal Medicine/General surgery
- Small Animal & Equine Dentistry
- In-house Blood Chemistries, X-Ray, Ultrasound
- Large Animal Reproductive Ultrasound
- Cattle Consulting and Herd Health
- Emergency Services, Farm/House Calls
- Purina Pro Plan & Veterinary Diets
- Home Again Microchipping
- Read More
We're pleased to offer the following services at Northern Veterinary Clinic
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you, whether in clinic or on farm. Melissa and the rest of our team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us and set up to come to the hospital immediately. It is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency
Dr. Steven and staff are on duty 5 days a week and are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your animal has, large or small. Emergencies that occur after hours can be directed to Dr. Hjartarson by calling our clinic phone (406) 873-5604 and leaving a message as directed. We pride ourselves on a quick response time whenever possible. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call and arrange to come in immediately; it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our staff will work to accommodate you in between scheduled appointments, usually taking advantage of our “drop-off” appointments where your pet is kept comfortable in our clinic until Dr. Hjartarson is able to perform an exam and give you a call. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
- Beef Cows
- Dairy Cows
- Anything that needs help, we’ll get you started and refer to a specialist if necessary!
- Give us a chance to help you today!
Northern Veterinary Clinic offers discounted services to local area rescue groups, including our city’s Cut Bank Animal Shelter. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.